Re: [issue] schema mapping example with xslt wrong?

Hi Joel,

after talking to Jacek I have to rephrase my conclusion:

From the xml schema the schemaMapping attribute can be attached to
anything (element, complexType, simpleType, ...). It is just that the
spec only talks about the possibility of attaching it to complexType.

Previous mappings (in [1]) have been partly incorrect:
* the xslt example includes
    <xsl:template match="/">[...]
      <xsl:value-of select="POAddress/recepientInstName"/>
  which would require a root tag with the name POAddress.

* the xquery example includes:
    for $a in doc("POAddress.xml")/POAddress
  Which (1) links the xquery document to a particular xml file and (2)
  requires a root tag called POAddress.

If you look at the example message [2] the tags are only named according
to their element names. However Jack pointed to me another
interpretation, in which you do not apply the complete message but only
the element containing the schemMapping attribute to the transformation
script, one could then safely assume within the mapping that the root
element supplied is of type POAddress (whatever name it has) and write a
translation similar to:
  <xsl:template match="/">[...]
      <xsl:value-of select="//recepientInstName"/>

best
  Holger

[1] http://www.w3.org/Submission/WSDL-S/#S9
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/po/purchaseorder.xml