creation of sawsdl xsd

From: Holger Lausen <holger.lausen@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:39:35 +0200
To: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Hi,

I am currently trying to clean the listings in the spec (also in order
for me to get a better understanding).

I have created a SAWSDL XSD out of the various snippets within the
draft: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/sawsdl.xsd

I removed the use="optional" from the global attribute specifications
for modelReference and schemaMapping, since use is only allowed for
local types.

The category element was inconsistently defined, I changed it to extend
wsdl:ExtensibilityElement.

best
  Holger

PS: latest draft: http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/SAWSDL.html

--
Holger Lausen

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
http://www.deri.org/

Tel:   +43 512 5076464
Email: holger.lausen@deri.org