issue list now has "resolved (but not yet implemented)" issue status

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 13:21:20 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Cc: Holger Lausen <holger.lausen@deri.org>, Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>

Hi all,

I just amended our issues list [1] with a new issue status "Resolved"
which means "closed but not yet implemented". Unless the resolution of
an issue is a no-op (keeping status quo), resolved issues will get this
status and I will wait for email from the editors about having
implemented the resolution in the editor's draft, hopefully with a
pointer. 8-)

Currently two issues have this status: 1 and 9.
Editors, please let us know if or when they are implemented. 8-)

Best regards,

Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/