Re: issue: modelReference vs. category

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 18:04:23 +0200
To: Holger Lausen <holger.lausen@deri.org>
Cc: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi Holger,

this is issue 10 now. [1]

Just to clarify the terminology, I have to note that in WSDL 2 terms,
a service is an instance of a single interface which can extend multiple
other interfaces. You are practically correct, but the attribute
"interface" on <service> can still only have a single value, which might
have caused confusion. 8-)

Best regards,

Jacek

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x10