Re: issue 1 resolution

Hi,

in fact I think you pointed out an inconsistency in the spec. We should
always use absolute URIs. Especially since we often only depict parts of
the schema (the use of relative URIS together with a base URI would be
confusing).

best
  Holger

--
Holger Lausen

Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)
http://www.deri.org/

Tel:   +43 512 5076464
Email: holger.lausen@deri.org