Re: issue 18: Relation of multiple modelReferences

Hi Laurent,

I opened issue 21 about making modelReference an element (will soon be
available in the issues list online).

The thing about attributes vs. elements is in extensibility, as you
yourself argue, but I don't see how extending modelReference would be
useful - we don't give modelReference much meaning so there's not much
to be changed by extensions...

That is, unless we decide to couple schemaMapping with modelReference,
but we haven't gone there yet.

Allowing extensibility is, in general, good, but in our case we have an
attribute that really represents a hook for extending WSDL/Schema
components. Any extensibility should be happening at the target of the
modelReference, I'd say.

Best regards,

Jacek