RE: Consistency Issues in multiple modelReferences

Hi Tomas,

my leaning would be that a single document should be kept or viewed as
consistent. I haven't yet seen use cases for allowing independent and
potentially inconsistent annotations.

I think that an annotator tool should be able to provide at least basic
consistency checks, but verifying ontology consistency is in general a
hard problem, since there may always be meaning in an ontology that is
not expressed explicitly and is thus hidden from any validation.

Best regards,

Jacek