W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > July 2006

Regrets

From: Tomas Vitvar <tomas.vitvar@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 00:20:14 +0100
To: "'Eric Prud'hommeaux'" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-ID: <E1G59pH-0002gd-Cy@aji.w3.org>

Hi,
I am not able to attend the phone con as I am travelling.
Tomas

--
http://www.vitvar.com 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-ws-semann-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-semann-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Eric Prud'hommeaux
> Sent: 24 July 2006 22:50
> To: public-ws-semann@w3.org
> Cc: Jacek Kopecky
> Subject: Agenda for 25 July 2006 SAWSDL telcon
> 
> 
> Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/07/25.
> Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
> Zakim instructions [2]
> 
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Jul/0007
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> 
> 1. Call setup
>  - Chair: EricP
> - Scribe list: JBD, JL, MK, JH, TV, NG, TP, LF, BNS,
>                 AS, CB, JF, RA, LH, CV, CP, EP, HL
>  - Regrets: JK, CB
>  - Any modifications to agenda?
>    - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed
>  - Any other business?
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------
> 2. Approval of minutes
>  - Minutes of last telcon [1]
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/18-semann-minutes
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------
> 3. Action Item Review
>  - Action item list [1]
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions
> 
> 2006-07-11: EricP and JacekK to draft an RDF mapping section for SAWSDL
>  - ongoing
> 
> 2006-07-11: EricP to add text gravy to his annotated Amazon WSDL and put
> it
>             in Examples document
>  - no progress
> 
> 2006-07-18: Rama to come up with a text explaining "best practice" for
>        	    the categorization issue
> 
> 2006-07-18: Rama to ask Laura to send the Telecom Italia UC document
> 	    to the group
> 
> 2006-07-18: Joel to update definitions in the document
>   - presumed DONE
>     http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0031
> 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------
> 4. Reminder: Administrivia
>  - Next f2f August 30,31 in Torino, Italy
>    - Registration form open [1]
>    - Logistics info [2]
>  - Cancelled telcons August 1, August 8
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39001/200608torino/
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/meetings/200608Torino
> 
> 
> 5. Issue 22: revisit section on WSDL 1.1 mapping [1]
>  - Described in message from Kunal [2]
>  - examples [3], [4], [5]
> 
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x22
> [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0015
> [3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0027
> [4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0028
> [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0029
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------
> 6. Clarification of documentation on Categorization information on WSDL
> interfaces
>  - New issue by Rama [1]
> 
> [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0024
> 
> 
> --
> -eric
> 
> home-office: +1.617.395.1213 (usually 900-2300 CET)
> 	    +33.1.45.35.62.14
> cell:       +33.6.73.84.87.26
> 
> (eric@w3.org)
> Feel free to forward this message to any list for any purpose other than
> email address distribution.
Received on Monday, 24 July 2006 23:27:14 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT