Re: SAWSDL Spec: Editorial Change Suggestion in the section 'Annotating operations with model references'

Rama,

I agree that this would simplify the example and avoid confusion about the
relationship between this simple operation and the rosettanet operation.

Thanks,
Joel

sawsdl:modelReference="http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/spec/ontology/order#