SA-WSDL editor

From: Marin Dimitrov <marin.dimitrov@ontotext.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 18:54:52 +0300
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org, Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>, "C.Pedrinaci" <C.Pedrinaci@open.ac.uk>

hi,

we've just released WSMO Studio v 0.4.2 and it contains a simple SA-WSDL
editor. The editor is based on an older draft of SA-WSDL but we intend
to keep it synchronised with the latest SA-WSDL revisions

the WSMO Studio User Guide contains a simple introduction to the UI of
the SA-WSDL editor (chapter 10)

check out http://www.wsmostudio.org/

best,

	Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "