CR criteria draft

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:09:30 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Hi all,

extending on the list of features that I sent earlier, I'd propose these
CR criteria for SAWSDL:

Features 1-15 (out of 16) can be implemented with a parser. Feature 16
will take the output of the parser and generate RDF. Features 1, 3-12
can also be implemented by tools that create WSDL with SAWSDL
annotations.

CR criteria follow:

     1. We should get at least two parsers that implement features 1-13.
     2. We should get at least one parser that implements both features
        14 and 15.
     3. For each of features 1, 3-12, we should get at least one tool
        that is able to generate the annotation.
     4. We should get at least one RDF mapper, implementation of feature
        16.
     5. For each of features 1, 3-12, or equivalents in WSDL 1.1 (feat
        15), we should get at least one specification that uses those
        annotations

Notice that criterion 1 requires at least two complete parsers, whereas
criteria 3 and 5 require that we should get at least one tool for each
feature (or spec that uses the feature), not necessarily the same tool
or spec. I.e., if one tool only generates modelreferences, another only
schema mappings, we're set.

Any other implementations can be considered a bonus.

Jacek