SAWSDL RDF mapping missing schema mappings

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:55:52 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

When thinking about external annotations, it occurred to me that they
can be done with RDF, but then I noticed that our RDF mapping does not
specify RDF properties for liftingSchemaMapping and
loweringSchemaMapping attributes.

We should log this as a new Last Call issue, and add two RDF properties
for the two annotation attributes. I believe this will not be a
substantial change that would put us back to Last Call.

Jacek