W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > December 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/12/05

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 17:51:08 +0100
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1165251068.6766.208.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/12/05
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Dec/0000
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Call setup
 - Scribe list: (inactive)  JBD, JL, MK, JH, NG, TP, 
                (active)    AS, CB, EP, TV, RA, PM, SD, 
                            BNS, JF, CP, CV, HL, LH, LF, 
 - Any modifications to agenda?
 - Any other business?


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes of our last telcon
 - Minutes of last call [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/minutes/20061128


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-11-13: Jacek to coordinate with XML Schema Working Group whether we may
            emphasize (even in the title) that we annotate XML Schema.
 - done [2] 

2006-11-13: Rama and Amit to send suggestions for group page text (can reuse
            http://lsdis.cs.uga.edu/projects/meteor-s/SAWSDL/ )
 - pending?

2006-11-14: JacekK to summarize the implementations table into formalized CR
            criteria
 - pending?

2006-11-21: Eric to upgrade the SPDL page for SAWSDL readers and then work
            things out with the Usage Guide
 - pending?

2006-11-21: EricP to create a SAWSDL-independent namespace for attrExtensions
 - pending?

2006-11-21: Jacek to contact Karthik about issue 32 for him to contribute
            examples for the usage guide
 - done, still no response

2006-11-28: Joel to review Last Call of WS-Policy specs (by Jan 9)
 - pending

2006-11-28: Laurent to send some proposal for "partial SAWSDL files" in
            relation with LC issue 13 
 - pending?

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Dec/0002


----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Reminder: canceling telcons Dec 19 and 26, and Jan 2


----------------------------------------
5. Document status
 - Last Call issue list at [1]
  - One issue active, waiting for a concrete proposal
 - Usage guide issues in old issues list [2]
 - Editors please check about issues that should be marked 
   "implemented" for LC issues or "closed" for non-LC issues
 - When could the spec be CR-ready (modulo LC issue 13)
  - We will need diff from LC, and summary of substantial changes [3]
  - Any "features at risk"?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr#substantive-change


----------------------------------------
6. LC issue 3: inclusion of mapping between XML schema types 
               and ontology concepts [1]
 - we can change title to "Semantic Annotations for WSDL and XML Schema"
 - XML Schema still reviewing our spec

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928#x3


----------------------------------------
7. LC issue 13: External semantic annotations [1]
 - waiting for concrete proposals

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928#x13


----------------------------------------
8. issue 32: Using WS-Policy as part of the semantic model [1]
 - waiting for response from Karthik

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x32


----------------------------------------
9. issue 33: Examples for associating Preconditions and Effects with Web
              Services [1]
 - waiting for concrete text in the usage guide
 - then we can see if we want it there

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x33
Received on Monday, 4 December 2006 16:51:18 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT