W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-ws-semann@w3.org > August 2006

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/08/15

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:50:24 +0200
To: SAWSDL public list <public-ws-semann@w3.org>
Message-Id: <1155585024.3933.36.camel@localhost>

Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/08/15. 
Dial-in information (member-only) [1]
Zakim instructions [2]

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Aug/0001
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim


----------------------------------------
1. Call setup
 - Scribe list: JBD, JL, MK, JH, NG, TP, LF, AS, CB, 
                JF, RA, LH, CV, CP, EP, HL, TV, BNS
 - Regrets: LF, CV
 - Any modifications to agenda?
   - Especially reordering of issues to be discussed
 - Any other business?


----------------------------------------
2. Approval of minutes
 - Minutes of last telcon [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/25-semann-minutes


----------------------------------------
3. Action Item Review
 - Action item list [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/#Actions

2006-07-11: EricP and JacekK to draft an RDF mapping section for SAWSDL
 - ongoing

2006-07-11: EricP to add text gravy to his annotated Amazon WSDL and
            put it in Examples document 
 - status?

2006-07-18: Rama to come up with a text explaining "best practice" for
            the categorization issue
 - status?



----------------------------------------
4. Administrivia
 - Next f2f August 30,31 in Torino, Italy
   - Registration form open [1]
     - One week to register, please do, incl. regrets
   - Logistics info [2]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/39001/200608torino/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/admin/meetings/200608Torino


----------------------------------------
5. Document status
 - Will need stable documents for review before the f2f
 - Editors should report on status
 - We should aim for publication after f2f, maybe LC of spec


----------------------------------------
6. Issue 22: revisit section on WSDL 1.1 mapping [1]
 - Resolved to add element <sawsdl:attrExtensions> [2]
   - To clarify - is it a generic, or WSDL1.1-specific element?
 - Proposal from Kunal [3] - was it discussed?

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x22
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/07/25-semann-minutes#item02
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0037


----------------------------------------
7. Issue 26: Clarification of documentation on Categorization
             information on WSDL interfaces [1]
 - Really three issues:
   1. Does interface categorization (or any modelReference) apply on
      operation?
   2. Add categorization on operation level?
   3. Need precedence rules for categorization on interface and
      operation?
 - Proposal by Rama [2]
   - A "suggested" precedence rule

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x26
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-semann/2006Jul/0035


----------------------------------------
8. Telecom Italia Usecase [1]
 - Is this what was discussed last week?
 - At end of last telcon, "claudio: agrees to make [their usecase] simpler"

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-ws-semann/2006Jul/att-0015/Semann-Tilab-usecase.doc

----------------------------------------
9. SAWSDL RDF mapping
 - Waiting for action completion by Eric and Jacek
Received on Monday, 14 August 2006 20:17:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 17 April 2012 12:14:27 GMT