Re: Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/4/11

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:17:37 +0200
To: Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>
Cc: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Joel, thanks a lot, the document looks good. 8-)

Currently access to that space on the W3C server seems forbidden, we'll
fix it soon, then the URI should be

If you've identified other parts that you think should be removed,
please raise the appropriate issues on the list, so we can fall into the
routine. 8-)

Also, I suggest using $Date$ in the heading of the document instead of
the manually updated date, I think that will be more appropriate for the
editor's copy, and less work for the editors.

Thanks again,

Jacek Kopecký

Digital Enterprise Research Institute
University of Innsbruck, Austria