Re: Agenda for SAWSDL telcon 2006/4/11

From: Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:37:20 -0400
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Cc: SAWSDL WG <public-ws-semann@w3.org>

Jacek,

As for your item 6, I have checked in the initial editors' copy into CVS.
This version takes the WSDL-S spec and removes preconditions and effects,
and a lot of extraneous information not applicable to a W3C spec. It also
follows the organization and style for a recommendation track document.  I
believe this is what we agreed that I should do in the extension to last
week's WG call.  There is more that probably should be removed, but I
thought it better to wait until after the call.

> 6. Document status
>  - When will we have the first editors' draft?
>  - Log of substantial changes after first draft, at the end of document
>    - When, who, what
>    - Will be removed at Proposed Rec

-- Joel Farrell