Re: Introduction

From: Joel Farrell <joelf@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 08:43:49 -0400
To: public-ws-semann@w3.org

Hello All,

My introduction:

I am a member of IBM's software emerging technologies group where I have
been involved in Web services technology for several years now.  Recently I
concentrated on semantic Web services and was a co-author of the WSDL-S
submission.  I am the chair of the Technical Steering Committee of the
MedBiquitous Consortium, a standards body for aspects of health care, and
was part of the Expert Group that wrote the spec for the Java API for XML
Registries (JAXR).

My other technical background includes operating systems, distributed
computing and XML processing.  I have volunteered to be an editor for this
Working Group and was accepted in that roll in our first call, so I look
forward to working with the team to produce a solid and important
specification.

Regards,

Joel Farrell