Re: XML Schema implications of http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-sawsdl-20060928/

Dear Mary,
I'm now closing both issues described below because I haven't seen any
reply from you, which I will take for agreement with the resolutions.
Just letting you know; we're now about to enter Proposed Recommendation
so there is still time for small editorial changes, or of course dealing
with any other issues, should you, indeed, have any. 8-)

Best regards,
Jacek Kopecky
SAWSDL working group