Resolution to SAWSDL issue 12

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 20:48:45 +0100
To: Karthik Gomadam <karthik.gomadam@gmail.com>
Cc: sawsdl comments <public-ws-semann-comments@w3.org>

Dear Karthik,

you raised the issue about putting WS-Policy in SAWSDL model references,
which we logged as Last Call issue 12 at [1].

As you already know, we have decided to close the issue as out-of-scope,
as we do not specify what the semantic models should look like, however
we reopened the issue against our usage guide as issue 32 at [2], as we
may put examples of using policies with SAWSDL in that document.

This message is for our record that we have responded to you about the
resolution of our LC issue 12, and to give you time to disagree. Please
let us know by Jan 15 if you disagree with our disposition of the issue.

Best regards,
Jacek Kopecky

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/LC-20060928.html#x12
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/sawsdl/issues/#x32