Re: Fw: WS-Transfer, Closing tag in example of SOAP response of Get operation wrong

So we should open a bugzilla report for it?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
09/21/2011 09:33 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject

On Thu, 15 Sep 2011, Doug Davis wrote:

> That typo was even there in the member submission and none of us ever
> noticed.  How funny.  Guess we have our first errata item  :-)

Bug report, not an errata, that's the kind of thing PR->REC will fix.

> thanks
> -Doug
> STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
> (919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com
> The more I'm around some people, the more I like my dog.
> ----- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 09/15/2011 08:12 AM -----
>
> Hofer Thomas <thomas.hofer@student.tuwien.ac.at>
> Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-comments-request@w3.org
> 09/12/2011 04:53 AM

> public-ws-resource-access-comments@w3.org
> cc
>
> Subject
> WS-Transfer, Closing tag in example of SOAP response of Get operation
> wrong
>

> Dear Publishers!
>
> In section 4.1, Get operation, there is an error in the example of the
> SOAP response to the Get request. In the header, line 6, opens a wsa:To
> tag which is followed by a closing wsa:Address

> <s:Header>
>    <wsa:To>http://www.fabrikam123.example.org/pullport</wsa:Address>
>
> Best regards,
> tom