Fw: WS-Transfer, Closing tag in example of SOAP response of Get operation wrong

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:14:18 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
That typo was even there in the member submission and none of us ever
noticed.  How funny.  Guess we have our first errata item  :-)

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM on 09/15/2011 08:12 AM -----

Hofer Thomas <thomas.hofer@student.tuwien.ac.at>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-comments-request@w3.org
09/12/2011 04:53 AM

public-ws-resource-access-comments@w3.org
cc

Subject
WS-Transfer, Closing tag in example of SOAP response of Get operation
wrong

Dear Publishers!

In section 4.1, Get operation, there is an error in the example of the
SOAP response to the Get request. In the header, line 6, opens a wsa:To
tag which is followed by a closing wsa:Address

<s:Header>
    <wsa:To>http://www.fabrikam123.example.org/pullport</wsa:Address>

Best regards,
tom