RE: All issues are in the specs

I approve of the latest drafts for promotion to Candidate Recommendation.

Yves, Bob: Please count my vote as YES during the ballot for approving these drafts as Candidate Recommendation.

From: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Doug Davis
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 1:53 PM
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: Re: All issues are in the specs

All,
  Yves is ready to snapshot our specs for CR - have people reviewed the latest edits?  I propose that people have until Monday EOB to finish their reviews and let us know about any possible errors that need to be fixed.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com<mailto:dug@us.ibm.com>

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org<mailto:public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org>

03/22/2011 08:31 PM

public-ws-resource-access@w3.org<mailto:public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>

cc

Subject

All issues are in the specs

All issue resolutions are in the specs.

I'd appreciate some extra special checking for:
-  12093.  I did have to make one extra change.  In section 4 there's a table that lists the @Identifier value for certain types of Metadata.  We should include the value for mex:Metadata, so I added a row to the end and said that the @Identifier value is "" (empty string).
- 11776. Just to make sure I didn't s/Element/Item/ too many times (or too few too :-)