wse:NotificationPolicy

From: David Gregorczyk <gregorczyk@itm.uni-luebeck.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 16:29:59 +0200
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Hi folks,

today I've studied WS-Eventing and ask me a question about
wse:NotificationPolicy. What is the concrete sense / usage of this
element or respectively its children? I think, I didn't understand the
description within the WS-Eventing report correctly.

My intention is to find an adequate place to advertise an alternative
notification transmission binding (e.g. TCP/UDP/HTTP/COAP) and assumed
wse:NotificationPolicy. If this wouldn't be, where else could be an
adequate place for it?

Best,
David Gregorczyk