From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 5:10 PM
To: Li, Li (Li)
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: Re: moved scenario doc

I just added an animal.xsd file - hopefully its right.
I think 5.8 needs to be fixed to look for an animal by its name instead of ID.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Li, Li (Li)" <lli5@avaya.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org

02/07/2011 03:05 PM

"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>

cc

Subject

Re: moved scenario doc

A few questions:
1) I couldn't find animal.xsd under http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/test/scenario/.

2) The scenario doc section 3.1 suggests that animal tags are defined by implementations. However, section 5.8 implies that Kerry has a predefined tag (UUID) for filtering to work. Which is true?

Thanks,
Li