Re: testing F2F

While it works for me - I'm concerned about this being pushed out that
far.  Ram, will you need that long for all specs or is there one in
particular that's going to take longer than the others?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
10/15/2010 02:41 PM

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
cc
"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Subject
Re: testing F2F

The week of February 14th works for me. Others?

~ gp