Re: testing F2F

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:41:35 -0400
To: Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
Cc: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Either dates are fine with me.
Just one from IBM.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
10/07/2010 12:36 PM

"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
cc

Subject
testing F2F

I had an action item to investigate Oracle's ability to host the next,
test oriented, F2F meeting in Redwood Shores. We can't support the
tentative meeting dates, Jan 25-27, as our conference facilities are full
that week. We can, however, support Jan 18-20. At this point I really need
to know two things: are people willing/able to meet on these dates and, if
so, how many people might I expect to attend?

~ gp