Re: WS-Enumeration GetStatus

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:40:16 -0400
To: Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
Cc: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Yes - if people are ok I can remove the "?" from the pseudo-schema as an
editorial thing w/o requiring a new issue.
On the positive side,that typo was there in the member submission so the
editors didn't add it by mistake (this time) :-)

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
10/04/2010 09:24 PM

"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
cc

Subject
WS-Enumeration GetStatus

Shouldn?t EnumerationContext element in WS-Enumeration?s GetStatus message
be required?

Thanks.