Re: Tuesday's conf call

Folks,

I'm clear these times on Monday (probably from the car), but we need to confirm ASAP.

On 4 Oct 2010, at 10:44, Alessio Soldano wrote:

> Regrets in case the meeting is done today (Monday) in the 1-3 ET time slot (basically I can't make a call in the 5pm-7pm GMT slot today, sorry)
>
> On 10/01/2010 10:01 PM, Tom Rutt wrote:
>>
>> On 10/1/2010 12:55 PM, Doug Davis wrote:
>>>

>>> I'm free all day so that time works for me.  What about other folks?
>> I am flexible for the entire day as well
>>
>> Tom Rutt
>> Fujitsu
>>>
>>> thanks
>>> -Doug
>>> ______________________________________________________
>>> STSM |  Standards Architect  |  IBM Software Group
>>> (919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com
>>> The more I'm around some people, the more I like my dog.
>>>

>>> Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
>>> 10/01/2010 12:53 PM

>>> Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
>>> cc
>>>
>>> Subject
>>> RE: Tuesday's conf call
>>>

>>> Specifically, how about 1-2PM ET on Monday?

Take care:

    Dr. David Snelling < David . Snelling . UK . Fujitsu . com >
    Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
    Hayes Park Central
    Hayes End Road
    Hayes, Middlesex  UB4 8FE
    Reg. No. 4153469

    +44-7590-293439 (Mobile)

 Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe Limited
 Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8FE
 Registered No. 4153469

 This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of addressee(s) and
 may contain information which is privileged and confidential. Unauthorised
 use or copying for disclosure is strictly prohibited. The fact that this
 e-mail has been scanned by Trendmicro Interscan does not guarantee that
 it has not been intercepted or amended nor that it is virus-free.