Re: preliminary response to resolution of "Eventing: Support WS-Management's heartbeat events"

Gilbert Pilz wrote:
> Attached forwarded from Rick Landau (Dell).
>
> - gp
After reading this I propose that we keep our verify in the status
operation , but also add
an auto verify to the subscription.

the subscription should add an additional optional element "autoverify"
which has a duration as
value type.

No negotiation other than accept or not accept.

The same notificactin "verify" would be sent on the channel whenever not
event has been sent
within the requested interval.

This is not a big application change, however it meets Rick's needs.

Tom

Tom Rutt email: tom@coastin.com; trutt@us.fujitsu.com
Tel: +1 732 801 5744          Fax: +1 732 774 5133