9558 - completed

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 00:53:44 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
  I removed XPath Level 1 from the frag spec but I'd appreciate it if
someone could look it over to make sure the XPath 1.0 section looks right.
 I had to copy the serialization rules from Level 1 into the XPath section
- I think I got it all correct but another set of eyes looking it over
would help since I'm not an XPath expert.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com