RE: MOAP is checked

Wu,
  when you refer to the "checked in new version", did you mean the stuff
in the attachment I sent or the version here:
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/ra/edcopies/wseventing.html  ?

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
03/29/2010 10:52 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"Li, Li (Li)" <lli5@avaya.com>, <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Subject
RE: MOAP is checked

Doug,

The checked in new version looks good. You made a good point, and I agree
that we should leave the stuff in parens as it is.

Many thanks,

- Wu Chou.