RE: MOAP is checked

1a is now done.
1b should happen automagically, right Yves?
the rest should be discussed by the WG.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
03/15/2010 07:18 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Subject
RE: MOAP is checked

In preparation for the Last Call review approval meeting tomorrow, I
suggest some minor edits to the editor?s drafts:

1.       All WS-RA specifications
a.       Copyright needs to be updated to 2010.
b.      When Last Call drafts are published, the cross references between
the various WS-RA specifications should refer to the respective Last Call
draft of the appropriate WS-RA specification.
c.       Health warning
1.       The WS-RA specifications currently use the health warning: ?Note:
The use of nested policy assertions as shown here is subject to change as
it is being currently discussed in the WG?. I suggest changing the warning
text to: ?Note: The WS-RA WG is interested in Last Call feedback on the
use of nested policy expressions?.
2.       WS-Enumeration [Appendix C] and WS-Eventing [Appendix E]
a.       This contains a health warning: ?Note: this is a work in progress
and may change before long?. I suggest changing the warning text to:  ?
Note: The WS-RA WG is interested in Last Call feedback on the action
tables?.

Thanks.