meeting canceled for today

From: Bob Freund <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:57:40 -0400
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
I am sorry, but I have some rather urgent personal business to attend to due to a relation's health issues that are distracting me from other business.
Therefore I am canceling today's meeting.

There are three topics that bear discussion on the list for decision next week.
1) acceptability of the edits made and closure of all pending issues.
2) Publication of a second last call draft including end date for such review.
3) Decision as to a face to face meeting at the TPAC in Lyon, first week of December (yes or no)

after that meeting it seems that August will be free.
Once we return in September, than I hope to get implementation dates from folks so that we can plan cr and mark features at-risk.

thanks
-bob