Re: issue 6435: v7 of the WS-Eventing state tables

I disagree with your assertion that we don't need two tables. One of the
things these tables highlight is that a subscription (or enumeration) is
an instance of shared state between the client and the server, yet the
client and the server may have different notions about the state of a
subscription.

- gp