Re: combined proposal for issues 8180, 8299, and 8302

8299 is not resolved if we only define wst:BlankRepresentation. Without
wst:Representation, you still need all sorts of special cases to say "if
you are extending Get/Put/Create, you must include the representation as
the first/second child element so as to distinguish between the
representation and the extension".

- gp