Re: issue 6435: v7 of the WS-Eventing state tables

Li,

You are correct, the state tables define the states and transitions
during the lifetime of single instance of a subscription (or an
enumeration in WS-Enum's case). Would it help if we labeled the columns
as "Subscription States" ("Enumeration States"), or do you think
something more explicit needs to be said about this?

- gp