RE: AI 129 - concrete proposal for issue 8292 (fwd)

The proposal in section 4 Metadata Resources removes the sentence "A Web service endpoint MAY have one or more associated metadata resources". I suggest retaining it since it is not repeated anywhere else in the specification.

Otherwise, the proposal looks good.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yves Lafon [mailto:ylafon@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 6:54 AM
To: Ram Jeyaraman
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Subject: RE: AI 129 - concrete proposal for issue 8292 (fwd)

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Ram Jeyaraman wrote:

> Hi Yves,
>
> For some reason, I am not able to read the HTML file attachment you
> had provided.

It should be a gzipped version of the file, See http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2009Dec/att-0075/wsmex-8292.html.gz

(curiously, the attachment with a 'text/html' has nothing to do with this, on the page, it was forwarded by my MUA, so part of the original message, but it's clearly not the right name :) ).