Re: Syntax proposal for Issue 7728

I *really* don't like the idea of adding @Dialect, @Identifier, *and*
@View (people keep forgetting this, but it is important) to
mex:MetadataReference/mex:Location because, as I said before, you then
have to deal with (i.e. either specify the semantics for or rule out the
existence of) situations in which some or all of these attributes appear
at both the mex:MetadataSection "level" and the
mex:MetadatReference/mex:Location level.

For example, what does it mean if you have:

<mex:Metadata>
  <mex:MetadataSection Dialect="wsdl">
    <mex:Location Dialect="xsd">

or

<mex:Metadata>
  <mex:MetadataSection Dialect="wsdl">
    <mex:MetadataSection Identifier="/someURI/">

W/regards to "showing all 3", I think we need to be careful to
distinguish between what is allowed by WS-Addr extensibility and what we
(WS-MEX) actually define semantics for. (1) is allowed by WS-Addr, but I
don't see WS-MEX adding any value to this case.

- gp