Re: issue 8273: proposal for WS-Eventing

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:26:12 -0400
To: lli5@avaya.com
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org, "Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
Minor tweak:
Note that an Event Source may authorize the delivery of Notifications on a
per-message basis after the subscription.
to:
Note that an Event Source may authorize the delivery of Notifications on a
per-message basis after the subscription **is created**.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

"Li, Li (Li)" <lli5@avaya.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
04/20/2010 10:41 AM

<public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
cc
"Chou, Wu (Wu)" <wuchou@avaya.com>
Subject
Re: issue 8273: proposal for WS-Eventing

Gil,

Thanks for the proposal. We agree the general technical content but have
the following editorial changes to

1) avoid introducing new concepts that are already defined in WS-E, such
as "notification stream", "entity", "source owner" and "sink owner" etc.
2) remove some advices that are either well-known or too specific (to be
specific on threats, but general on solutions).
3) Clarify some statements (e.g. per-notification authorization).
4) shorten some sentences without changing their meaning.

The attached word document, which a copy of Ram's version, has our
change marks.

Thanks,

Wu, Li

[attachment "wse_8273_avaya.doc" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM]