Re: issue 8273: proposal for WS-Eventing

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:06:54 -0400
To: Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
Cc: "public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Looks good to me.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Gilbert Pilz <gilbert.pilz@oracle.com>
04/01/2010 05:51 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"public-ws-resource-access@w3.org" <public-ws-resource-access@w3.org>
Subject
Re: issue 8273: proposal for WS-Eventing

Attached is version 2 of the WS-Eventing proposal for 8273. I've attached
an ODT with changes included and a PDF that shows the changes. I've
cleaned up the RFC2119 language to just what I think is necessary, added
Katy's suggestion on authenticating Notifications, fixed the spelling
error, and made a couple of editorial tweaks.

- gp