6403 proposal

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:26:56 -0600
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
All,
  per the AI given to MSFT and IBM attached is a proposal for 6403 (enum
policy).  There are a couple of editorial notes in there for the WG's
consideration.  If this general outline is ok with people then when can
use it as a template for the other specs too.  As an editor I'd prefer to
get the boilerplate text in there sooner rather than later.  ;-)

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com