Re: November f2f

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:25:59 -0400
To: Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org, public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
ok with me - I'd prefer to not fly on Saturday  ;-)

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Bob Freund <bob@freunds.com>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
09/24/2009 10:23 AM

public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
cc

Subject
November f2f

A member has asked if we might be able to move our November f2f from
Nov 5-6 to Nov 4-5.
That would mean that we would meet during technical plenary day and
not meet that Friday.
I have not checked with w3c and thus don't know if a room would be
available, but first I need to know if the WG finds this shift in
dates acceptable.
thanks
-bob