Re: ws-frag namespace

From: Doug Davis <dug@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:08:42 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Cc: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org, public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
That should already be updated in the latest editor's copy.

thanks
-Doug
(919) 254-6905  |  IBM 444-6905  |  dug@us.ibm.com

Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Sent by: public-ws-resource-access-request@w3.org
09/23/2009 09:06 AM

public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
cc

Subject
ws-frag namespace

Hi,
I saw in ws-transfer that there were links to ws-frag namespace, however
the name used is 'ws-frag', we should keep the same logic as the other
spec and use a ws-[a-z]{3}, so ws-fra instead.
Cheers,

         ~~Yves