Additional Red Hat representative

From: Mark Little <mlittle@redhat.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:11:26 +0100
To: public-ws-resource-access@w3.org
Cc: Alessio Soldano <asoldano@redhat.com>
Hi. I just wanted to announce that Alessio Soldano, Web Services lead
for Red Hat, is joining the working group. I've been finding it harder
and harder to participate time-wise and Alessio will drive things
going forward for us.

Mark.

---
Mark Little
mlittle@redhat.com

JBoss, by Red Hat
Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SI4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA), Matt
Parsons (USA) and Brendan Lane (Ireland).