RE: issue 7553 (GetStatus Fault messages)

Hi Gil,

It certainly does not make sense to expect an Event Source remember
expired subscriptions. I guess I was responding to the wording on Section
4.3 that says "If the subscription is valid and has not expired ...". So
we are saying that expired subscriptions are also invalid so we do not
really need to differentiate between them. I suppose we either do not need
to mention "expired "at all or perhaps someone somewhere may want to cache
expired subscription information as we are not preventing it.

So if we remove the proposal for fault 6.14 perhaps we should also tweak
the wording in section 4.3?

Regards

Paul Nolan
Web Services Development
Hursley, England, 44(0) 1962 817228 (Internal 247228)
Internet: nolanpt@uk.ibm.com