RE: issue 6401/6661: combined proposal

Gil,

First, I was not asking to undelete that paragraph you're referring to.
Rather, I was trying to tie the common concept of "Event Types" defined
in A.1 to the Notification WSDL (NW) option in A.3, to make the two
options complete and independent. To achieve this, I proposed this
statement for A.3:

            The Events and Notifications MAY be described via WSDL...

Otherwise, it may appear that "Event Types" is only relevant to the
Event Description option in A.2, and the NW option is thus incomplete
and dependent on A.2. This is of course neither the WG consensus nor
your intention on this issue.

However, if you think that NW should not be tied to "Event Types", then
we could merge section A.1 into A.2, to make the two options
self-contained. This approach could work too because people have been
doing events with WSDL without resorting to the concept of "Event Types"
at all. With this refactoring, the appendix A looks like this based on
Doug's version [1]:

(no change)

A.1 Event Descriptions Option

(previous A.1 + previous A.2)

A.2 Notification WSDL Option

(previous A.3 no change)

I'm open to either approach, as long as it satisfies our agreement that
these two options are independent. Thanks.

Li

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-resource-access/2009Aug/at
t-0061/ws-eventing-6401-6-dug2.doc