Re: draft 3 of WS-Eventing state tables

Ram,

I notice that you have significantly changed the layout of the table.
Would you care to share your motivations for doing this?

Also, it seems that a number of details are missing from these tables.
For example, if you remember Li's and my discussion on this, it is
possible to receive a Notification for a Subscription prior to receiving
the wse:SubscribeResponse. This isn't indicated anywhere in your tables
but it seems like one those things state tables are good at highlighting
and that need to be pointed out.

Also, per our conversations on the concall of 10/20, there needs to an
indication that the UnknownSubscription fault code results in a
different state transition than other fault codes. For example, if you
sent a GetStatus request and get back an UnknownSubscription fault, you
need to go to the [End] state whereas, if you get a generic SOAP fault,
you should assume the Subscription is still live and go back to the
[Created]/[Active] state.

- gp