Re: [ws-dd] Re: WS-DD comments on WS-Eventing WD-ws-eventing-20090924

Antoine,

I can see where you are coming from, though I need some time to think
about it.

One thing I would like to note is that an Event Source (i.e. the
endpoint that you send wse:Subscribe messages to) may not necessarily
support any operations beyond those required to support WS-Eventing.
Since the WS-Eventing operations are declared implicitly through the use
of the wsep:EventSource policy assertion, you model this in WSDL with
wsdl:bindings and wsdl:portTypes that contain no operations. I was
wondering how this affected your bias towards linking event description
metadata to wsdl:portTypes?

- gp