RE: Issue 7553 - Comments on proposal

Thanks Katy,

>  If the event source chooses not to accept a subscription due to the content of the Subscribe message or due to internal processing reasons, then the event source MUST generate a SOAP 1.1 Server fault or a SOAP 1.2 Receiver fault.

Thinking more about this - I am still considering the case where it would be useful to distinguish between the two conditions, one where the fault is due to internal processing conditions unrelated to the message, and the other where the fault is due to the content of the message. I haven't formed a final position yet. While I think the proposal is in the right direction, I need a bit more time to settle on a final position on whether the two conditions mentioned above need to be differentiated (via use of different faults) or not. Thanks.