Re: Nov f2f registration

just retry it. I had problems with the page working correctly - and i
know that some people have had problems with paypal itself.

For some reason, the whole process seems flakey.

    -jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975